- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1982 Topps Traded #2T.
- Player Name, position, team: Jesse Barfield, outfielder, Toronto Blue Jays.
- Major League Debut: September 3, 1981.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1981 stats (Blue Jays): 25 G, 95 AB, 7 R, 22 H, 3 2B, 2 3B, 2 HR, 9 RBI, 4 SB, .368 SLG, 4 BB, 19 SO, .267 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Blue Jays #9th June 1977. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Barfield's second Topps card (this total includes his shared rookie card in the 1982 Topps set). The unique thing about the 1982 Topps Traded set is that while the card backs of the regular 1982 Topps set uses a green background, the Traded set utilizes a red one. All other aspects of the design, front and back, are the same. The blurb on the back indicates that Barfield's first home run in 1982 was a grand slam on April 24. There is a cartoon above the the player's name, card number, and vital stats, as well as a mini factoid, neither about Jesse. The cartoon talks about the Twins' Rob Wilfong and how he led the team with 11 bunt hits in the 1980 season. The factoid is about Dave Kingman, one of only 14 players to hit over 200 HR's (252) in the 1970's.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $1.25-$3.00.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 20 cards.