- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2000 Topps #185.
- Player Name, position, team: Jay Bell, second baseman, Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Major League Debut: September 29, 1986.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1999 stats (Diamondbacks): 151 G, 589 AB, 132 R, 170 H, 32 2B, 6 3B, 38 HR, 112 RBI, 7 SB, .557 SLG, 82 BB, 132 SO, .289 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Twins #1st, June 1984. Signed by the Diamondbacks as a Free Agent 11/17/1997. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Bell's thirteenth regular Topps card (total includes regular and traded Topps rookie card). The long time Pirates shortstop, spent a year with the Royals before joining the Diamondbacks at the end of the 1997 season. Became the Diamondback's second baseman. The 2000 set is known for it's gray/silver borders, the team-colored field with the words "Topps 2000" in gold foil. The backs of the players cards are vertical, something not seen since 1993. The blurb below the stats says that Jay set his team's positional home run record for the last three years, which is kind of easy to do in the D'Back's case since he was with the team for its first two years of existence.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.07-$0.20.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 18 cards.