- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2005 Topps Updates & Highlights #251.
- Player Name, position, team: Pedro Lopez, shortstop, Chicago White Sox.
- Major League Debut: May 01, 2005.
- Last Line of Statistics: 2005 stats (minors): 123 G, 427 AB, 40 R, 95 H, 13 2B, 1 3B, 6 HR, 41 RBI. 1 SB, 20 BB, 53 SO, .300 SLG, .565 OPS, .222 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Signed by White Sox as a Free Agent 09/14/2000. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Lopez' first regular Topps card (his rookie card). The 2005 Topps design was one of the best designs of the decade. Big last name on top, as well as a big team logo below the picture made for easy sorting. This is also Lopez' only regular Topps card (he does appear in 2006 Co-signers, but that doesn't count here). He played sparingly for the ChiSox in 2005 (so you can say he's a World Champ!!!) and last appeared in the majors in 2007 with the Cincinnati Reds. In 2009, he played for both the Altoona Curve (AA) and Indianapolis Indians (AAA), both minor league teams for the Pittsburgh Pirates. The blurb on the back states that Pedro "recorded both a hit and an RBI in each of his first two MLB games.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.20-$0.50.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 1 card.