- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2009 Topps #559.
- Player Name, position, team: Esteban German, second baseman, Kansas City Royals.
- Major League Debut: May 21, 2002.
- Last Line of Statistics: 2008 stats (Royals): 89 G, 216 AB, 30 R, 53 H, 14 2B. 3 3B, 0 HR. 22 RBI. 7 SB, 18 BB, 42 SO, .338 SLG, .641 OPS, .245 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Signed by Athletics as a Free Agent 07/04/1996. Traded by the Rangers to the Royals 12/08/2005. Bats: right, Throws: left.
- Any special information about this specific card: German's third regular Topps card (total does not include parallels or cards from other sets, including his 2003 Topps Total card). Even though German is listed here as a second baseman, he is clearly seen playing in the outfield for the Royals in this game. IN fact, German has been playing at a number of positions for the Royals since his arrival in 2006, including stints at the other three infield positions, and in left and center field. He also has played as the Royals' DH. He is truly their jack-of-all-trades. In fact, that's what the blurb above the stats was all about, his ability to play anywhere he is asked. The 2009 Topps set was unique in that it included a random statistic above the curve holding his name. In German's case, his career average by position is listed (CF .538, DH .292, 3B .291, LF .291, 2B .261, PH .218).
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.15-$0.40.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 4 cards.