- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1983 Topps #329.
- Player Name, position, team: Randy Niemann, pitcher, Pittsburgh Pirates.
- Major League Debut: May 20, 1979.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1982 stats (Pirates): 20 G, 35.1 IP, 1-1, 22 R, 20 ER, 26 SO, 17 BB, 0 GS, 0 CG, 0 SHO, 1 SV, 5.09 ERA.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Yankees #18th June 1975. Traded by the Astros to the Pirates 09/09/1981. Bats: left, Throws: left.
- Any special information about this specific card: Niemann's third second regular Topps card (this total includes regular and traded cards only). As Niemann had only three lines of MLB stats (two years with the Astros and one with the Pirates), his minor league statistics are included on the back of the card. The blurb below the stats highlights his scoreless relief stint at St. Louis on 08/03/1982. He had many other scoreless innings in 1982. Why did they pick this game? And also because I wasn't really following the game in 1982, what's with the stars on the hat? Does it symbolize anything? Or did all Pirates caps have four stars on them?
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.05-$0.15.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 5 cards.