Sunday, November 9, 2008

Babe Ruth Inserts Exclusive at Target!!!

All this time, I've been searching for a checklist for the fifteen cards that are going to be exclusively inserted into blasters and packs of 2008 Topps U & H sold at Target. Just cruising the Bay this evening, and look what I find...



According to the seller, these three cards are called Babe Ruth Cards That Never Were. I have not gone to arget in a while. Could anyone share any information regarding these three cards? I have not yet been at a Target in a while. I may just go down there, but could someone post what these three cards are all about? It would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

5 comments:

dayf said...

These are bonuses in factory sets. I think there are about 90 factory sets out this year now.

Anonymous said...

Well it's better then Mantle

TDLindgren said...

I've got to get the Ruth cards! They are awesome!

grasshopper said...

wondering how much this set is worth nowadays? ive got one of the unopened box set with a babe ruth insert..just curious as im selling my entire baseball collection on craigslist for 500 bucks not bad for over 2 grand b.v. lol

Anonymous said...

Has anyone known the price for these yet? I bought a box set 4 years ago and the babe ruth farthest to the left was in it. it says BR52, and I'm thinking about selling it. reply to me at Luismoj@yahoo.com.