Monday, October 26, 2009

2010 Topps Series 1 Sell Sheets are Live!!!

The sell sheets for the now highly anticipated 2010 Topps Baseball Series 1 product is now live!!!













They are really selling the point of being MLB's exclusive baseball card manufacturer. And though the images were already shown last week, it's nice to see how it all fits on the sell sheets.

Product information can be found here:

The initial checklist (subject to change...) can be found here:

Product goes live the week of January 18th, 2009, until otherwise noted. I can't wait.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

3 comments:

TDLindgren said...

I'm with you JayBee I can't wait. Happy to see that hopefully in mid to late January they'll be out. End of February was always to long of a wait for me.

I'll be getting a couple base cards Mantle, Pujols and will focus on going after the "Cards Your Mother Threw Out" subset. Looks like they'll be fairly affordable as well with 1:3 packs. My wallet needs a break from the SP's in 2009!

GOGOSOX60 said...

I was NOT surprised that Topps moved the release date to mid January. Now that they are the only REAL set out there, they might as well get the 2010 materials out there as soon as possible.

I wonder what date upper deck has chosen for the release of their FAKE cards???

I'm looking forward to buying some 2010 wax packs already!!!!

TomD said...

JayBee, I've noticed that some of the Topps 1998 baseball set cards are dated 1997 and some are dated 1998 (bottom back of each card). Any idea why?

TomD