Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This is a Test of the bdj610's Topps Baseball Card Blog E-mail System...


There was this great article I found in Google Magazine that I read last week where it said I could send posts via e-mail. Now I know this is nothing new, and I know it's possible to do, but I never thought I'd need to do it. That was until certain protocols were added so that I could no longer type a post on this humble little blog at work.

Yes, I know I should be working at work, but most of the good stuff happens during the day and I'd like to be able to share my thoughts immediately instead of having to wait until I get home late at night. To that end, I'm going to take a stab at "e-mailing it in" and see if this works.

I can make any necessary changes later, including formatting my pictures. I just hope this works...

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

P.S. Hey, how about that...it worked!!! jba

No comments: