Thursday, April 9, 2009

Coming Soon...A Detailed Timeline...

I caved. I found it much easier to buy the remaining Target and Walmart Legends cards I need from the Bay than it would be to trade for them. So, I did just that. Last week, I spent a grand total of $21.79 ($0.99+$4.80+$11.00 plus shipping) for the six remaining cards I needed to complete both the Target and Walmart sets. The Walmart cards arrived today:



The Target cards will come soon. When they all come together, I am going to go through each of the 45 cards I will have and see if I can build the timeline that is on the back of each of the cards.

I am very sure that the serial numbered parallels will have pieces of the timeline as well, but I don't plan on getting them, so the 45 cards will have to do.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: