Friday, April 24, 2009

Another Round of Goodbyes at the Sports Card Blogroll.

Seems that as I am adding more and more bloggers to the wildly popular Sports Card Blogroll, others have fallen into obscurity. Again, links to the blogs being removed will be included here for those who want to see what the blogs were about. If these are your blogs, and you decide to come back and post again, please drop me a line at bdj610@hotmail.com and I will be more than happy to add them back to the roll.

Giving them a fitting send off, here are the blogs that are being removed from the roll:
As we say goodbye to these blogs, we welcome a lot more new ones to the roll. I would like to thank the Cardboard Junkie for finding many of the new blogs being added into the roll this evening. And again, if you have a Hobby blog that you would like added to the big Blogroll, please feel free to e-mail me at bdj610@hotmail.com.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

2 comments:

Doubleplay said...

I am happy to have found my way into the blogroll.

Thanks Again

-Charles
bluejayscards

Anonymous said...

i would love my blog to be on the blogroll please!!! thanks alfredo
my past time... i love it!