- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1988 Topps Traded #21T.
- Player Name, position, team: Jay Buhner, outfielder, New York Yankees.
- Major League Debut: September 11, 1987.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1987 stats (Yankees): 7 G, 22 AB, 0 R, 5 H, 2 2B, 0 3B, 0 HR, 1 RBI, 0 SB, .318 SLG, 1 BB, 6 SO, .227 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Pirates #2nd, January 1984. Traded by the Pirates to the Yankees 12/20/1984. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Buhner's first regular Topps card (his Rookie Card, or as Beckett likes to call it, his XRC). Before becoming the fan favorite Seattle Mariners fans knew to love, he toiled with the Yankees. Because this is a traded card, and the card stock is printed on white cardboard instead of the usual grey, the orange background and black writing really pop on the back of the card. Buhner's minor league totals are shown instead of his MLB numbers on the totals line below the stats (Jay's path to the majors included stops in Watertown, Fort Lauderdale, and Columbus). The back of the card indicates that Jay's favorite entertainers include John Wayne, Chuck Norris, and Dominique Wilkins. The "This Way to the Clubhouse" segment explains that Jay was traded by the Pirates with Dale Berra and Alfonso Pulido in exchange for Tim Foli, Steve Kemp, and $800,000 in cash.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.40-$1.00.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 22 cards.