Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wanted: 2008 Topps U & H Retail Exclusive Insert Cards

2008 Topps Updates and Highlights WalMart Dick Perez Art Johan Santana insert card #WM22. Wow what a mouthful!!! Picture blatantly stolen from the Cardboard Junkie. You'll still send me the card right???

With money being pinched all over the place, I have decided not to buy any blaster boxes that are on the shelves at WalMart, Target, or KMart. Does that mean I don't want the bonus cards anymore???

OF COURSE I STILL WANT THE BONUS CARDS!!!

That said, I am now going to go on my proverbial hands and knees and make the following request:

"If you purchase any blaster boxes or packs of 2008 Topps Updates and Highlights from the above three stores, and do not want the bonus cards (which should be: WalMart Dick Perez cards, Target T205, and KMart Rookie Gold Variations), please send me an e-mail. I would love to take them off your hands."


Just let me know what cards from 2008 Topps U & H you are looking for. If you need singles, I'll get singles. If you want all the players from a certain team, I'll throw in any inserts from those teams. If you want a Sarah Palin card...wait, I want one too...moving on...

So please, if you're willing to trade me those retail exclusive insert cards for something you really want, e-mail me with what you come up with and what you would like in exchange for them (I'll even buy if the price is reasonable).

The boys and girls on the Topps Message Boards are soon going to compile a checklist of the retail exclusive insert cards from U & H. Won't you help by not only telling me what you get, but letting me have them??? Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

P.S. If you do happen to get either of the Palin cards and want to give those up as well, let me know. Thanks. jba

3 comments:

The Drizz said...

the kid in me wants to jump in the car (the kid in me must be at least 16 yrs. old!) and go get a couple of walmart blasters right now, but the thrifty businessman in me just went on ebay and saw that you can get mostly any dpw card for about a buck (heck, i got my miggy for 75 cents!).

i'll wait for the checklist and probably just hit kmart for the rookie variations, with all the non-tigers going to you jb!

times are tough, but heck, i just got gas today for $2.27, so maybe i will go to walmart...

Anonymous said...

Darn, now I want to head over to Wal-Mart and see if they have any blasters, too.

I'll probably wait for the checklists and hit eBay instead
-- I really only care about the Mets -- but you never know.

The Drizz said...

no blasters at kmart yet.