- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2005 Topps Updates and Highlights #UH75.
- Player Name, position, team: Duaner Sanchez, pitcher, New York Mets.
- Major League Debut: June 14, 2002.
- Last Line of Statistics: 2005 stats (Dodgers): 79 G, 82 IP, 4-7, 36 R, 34 ER, 71 SO, 36 BB, 0 GS, 0 CG, 0 SHO, 8 SV, 1.35 WHIP, 3.73 ERA.
- Any special information about player: Signed with the Diamondbacks as a Free Agent 08/30/1996. Traded by the Dodgers to the Mets 01/04/2006. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Sanchez' first regular Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards only; doesn't include his cards from either 2003 or 2005 Topps Total). The randomizer brings us back to the 2006 set, the first set under the new agreement both Topps and that other card company signed with MLB Properties (first of four years). The kid friendly design brought bright colors used in the frames of the cards, and even the return of cartoons on the back of the cards. The caption under the cartoon says, "An avid musician, Duaner plays the trumpet for enjoyment." Which is great, except that the cartoon doesn't show a trumpeter. It includes a band of baseball players with a saxaphonist, a bassist, a drummer, and a guitarist, but nobody playing the trumpet. Nobody said they had to be accurate right? As this card was included in 2006 Topps Series 2, Topps was able to get a picture of Sanchez with his new team (the Mets) in spring training, as he was traded during the offseason by the Dodgers. The blurb on the back says that although he is going to play for a new team, the catcher already knows him. Paul LoDuca caught Sanchez when he was with the Dodgers, and says that Sanchez has "great stuff...he always wants that ball."
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.07-$0.20.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 2 cards.