- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1999 Topps #3.
- Player Name, position, team: Scott Brosius, third baseman, New York Yankees.
- Major League Debut: April 7, 1991.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1998 stats (Yankees): 152 G, 530 AB, 86 R, 159 H, 34 2B, 0 3B, 19 HR, 98 RBI, 11 SB, .472 SLG, 52 BB, 97 SO, .300 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Athletics #20th, June 1987. Traded by the Athletics to the Yankees 11/18/1997. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Brosius' sixth regular Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards only, not including his 1992 Topps MLB '91 card). The design for 1999 Topps set is remembered not only for its gold borders, but for the really large action pictures they contained. The player's name and team affiliation are pushed towards the edge by the borders (the team name along a curved line), making the picture the primary focus of the card (although it does admittedly make it a bit of a challenge to sort by team...if you're into that kind of thing). Brosius was traded to the Yankees at the peak of their late 90's dominance, just in time to win three World Series rings with the Bombers. With the Yankees in 1998, he became an All-Star for the first time, and, according to the blurb in the back, "was among the team's leaders in RBI's, even though he batted in the lower third of the order."
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.07-$0.20.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 11 cards.