- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2007 Topps #372.
- Player Name, position, team: Shane Victorino, outfielder, Philadelphia Phillies.
- Major League Debut: April 2, 2003.
- Last Line of Statistics: 2006 stats (Phillies): 153 G, 415 AB, 70 R, 119 H, 19 2B, 8 3B, 6 HR, 46 RBI, 4 SB, 24 BB, 54 SO, .414 SLG, .760 OPS, .287 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Dodgers #5th, June 1999. Drafted by the Phillies from the Padres in the Rule 5 Draft, 12/13/2004. Bats: both, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Victorino's second regular Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards only). The 2007 Topps set is remembered for it's filmstrip design, easy to chip black borders, and sometimes hard to read statistics on the back of the cards (against what looks like a baseball infield picture). The design also features silver foil lettering which along with the black border makes it sometimes hard to get a good scan of the cards. The large last name at the bottom made it easy to sort cards by player. "The Flyin' Hawaiian" made it to the big leagues for good in 2006, roving the outfield of Citizens Bank Park for the Phillies. There is no blurb on the back because the card shows his minor league career stats as well. Topps traditionally keeps the player's minor league statistics on his card until either he has four seasons of MLB experience or at least four lines of major league statistics before taking the minor league stats off the card.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.07-$0.20.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 15 cards.