- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2000 Topps Traded and Rookies #T72.
- Player Name, position, team: Ryan Knox, outfielder, Milwaukee Brewers.
- Major League Debut: n/a.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1999 stats (Helena-Rk): 72 G, 275 AB, 58 R, 96 H, 17 2B, 1 3B, 2 HR, 25 RBI, 44 SB, .440 SLG, 25 BB, 27 SO, .349 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Brewers #24th, June 1999. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Knox' first and only regular Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards only). Traditionally, Topps' Traded sets are numbered in alphabetical order by player. That stopped in 1993. When the "traded set" made it's return in 1999, Topps renamed the product "Traded and Rookies," to make note that the set included more than just veteran players who switched teams during the off-season. The 2000 set was sold in factory box form only, and consisted of 135 cards, the first 90 of which, were reserved for the "rookies." Although Knox was drafted in the #24th round of the 1999 June draft, he was highly regarded for his speed and base stealing skills. He was expected to advance quickly through the Brewers minor league system. Topps was half right writing that sentence. Knox did advance throughout the Brewers minor league system, making stops at all levels during the course of his career, but he never did make it to the majors. He finished his minor league career in the Devil Rays system before finally calling it quits in 2006.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.10-$0.30.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 1 card.