- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1988 Topps #532.
- Player Name, position, team: Mike Kingery, outfielder, Seattle Mariners.
- Major League Debut: July 7, 1986.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1987 stats (Mariners): 120 G, 354 AB, 38 R, 99 H, 25 2B, 4 3B, 9 HR, 52 RBI, 7 SB, .449 SLG, 27 BB, 43 SO, .280 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Signed with the Royals as a Free Agent 08/27/1979. Traded by the Royals to the Mariners 12/10/1986. Bats: left, Throws: left.
- Any special information about this specific card: Kingery's third regular Topps card (total includes base and traded cards only). The 1988 set...what memories. It was the set that really hooked me to collecting cards. I think this may have been one of the cards that was given to me that fateful day when some kids just handed me some cards just because. Of course, those cards are long gone (I must have done some serious damage to them), but the memories alone are worth it. Isn't that what collecting is all about? The memories? Anyway, the 1988 set, with the team name in big letters inside the picture (probably not seen since 1967) and the banner that holds the players name is one of my favorite designs. Kingery was traded to the M's before the 1987 season, in a five-player deal that also saw future All-Star Danny Tartabull going to the Royals. He was the M's right fielder in 1987, and led all AL right fielders in fielding percentage (I'm stretching...I know). It was also his best season with Seattle. He went on a journeyman's career, making stops in San Francisco, Oakland, Colorado, and Pittsburgh before hanging it up for good in 1996.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.01-$0.05.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 7 cards.