- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1995 Topps #54.
- Player Name, position, team: Joey Hamilton, pitcher, San Diego Padres.
- Major League Debut: September 24, 1994.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1994 stats (Padres): 16 G, 108.2 IP, 9-6, 40 R, 36 ER, 61 SO, 29 BB, 16 GS, 1 CG, 1 SHO, 0 SV, 2.98 ERA.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Padres #1st, June 1991. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Hamilton's second regular Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards only). The 1995 Topps set, with it's unique font used for the gold-foil letters, and pictures that look like they were literally torn from a magazine, stands out as one of the best designs of the 1990's. Hamilton was named to the Topps All-Star Rookie Team in 1994, hence the extremely large trophy included on the card. He also finished fifth in the NL Rookie of the Year voting. Hamilton was the NL's best rookie pitcher in 1994, says the blurb on the back of the card. "One of them (his starts) was opposite Marlins' Charlie Hough, who was pitching in the majors before Hamilton was even born." Joey would go on to a pretty good ten-year career, playing for the Padres, Blue Jays, and Reds.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.05-$0.15.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 9 cards.