- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2000 Topps #136.
- Player Name, position, team: Brad Aumsus, catcher, Detroit Tigers.
- Major League Debut: July 28, 1993.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1999 stats (Tigers): 217 G, 458 AB, 62 R, 126 H, 25 2B, 6 3B, 9 HR, 54 RBI, 12 SB, .415 SLG, 51 BB, 71 SO, .275 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Yankees #47th, June 1987. Traded by the Astros to the Tigers 01/14/1999. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Ausmus' eighth regular Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards only, not including his 1992 Topps MLB '91 card). To follow up with the gold colored borders from 1999, Topps' 2000 design starts with gray/silver borders, unobtrusive name/position area, team color inspired graphics, and nice large picture. The backs of the cards are vertically oriented, something not seen since 1993. There is a decent sized picture on the back of each card that takes up more than a third of the card. Of course, there is a space taken on the picture itself for use of the basic information. And notice that you can actually see the face inside the mask (thanks to Charlie O'Brien and the goalie-style catcher's mask). Ausmus' career year was in 1999, where he was named one of three Tigers' captains, and was selected to the AL All-Star team.
- Beckett value: $0.07-$0.20.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 28 cards.