- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1977 Topps #488.
- Player Name, position, team: 1977 Rookie Outfielders: Jack Clark, San Francisco Giants; Ruppert Jones, Seattle Mariners; Lee Mazzilli, New York Mets; Dan Thomas, Milwaukee Brewers.
- Major League Debut: September 12, 1975 (Clark); August 1, 1976 (Jones); September 7, 1976 (Mazzilli); September 2, 1976 (Turner).
- Any special information about player: Clark: Bats: right, Throws: right; Jones: Bats: left, Throws: left; Mazzilli: Bats: both, Throws: right; Thomas: Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: The first card for Clark, Jones, Mazzilli, and Thomas. The second multi-player card the randomizer has picked this year. The 1977 Topps set wasn't one of Topps better designs in the late 70's, but still does have its fair share of admirers. Clark had the best career of the four on this card, being a 4-time All-Star and perrennial MVP candidate, his best year came in 1987 (.286, 35 HR, 106 RBI) as a member of the Cardinals. Jones (notice that Topps airbrushed the logo off the cap...was he not with the M's at the time the picture was taken???) became a two-time All-Star, and was on the Tigers the year they won it all in 1984. Mazzilli, an All-Star in 1979, was a Met for six seasons before a journey that saw him play for Texas, the Yankees, and Pittsburgh. He came back to the Mets in time to help win the 1986 World Series. Of the four that share this card, Thomas had the shortest career, a two season stint with the Brewers. Mental health issues plagued him during his stay with the Brewers.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $1.25-$3.00.
- How many cards of each player do I own?: Clark: 39 cards; Jones: 15 cards; Mazzilli: 19 cards; Thomas: 1 card.