Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cleaning the Blogroll...Again!

It's that time of the month where I update the Sports Card Blogroll by removing the blogs that have not seen any activity in the last six months. It's something I'm not too fond of doing only because lately, the Hobby Blogging Community has been struggling this past month (myself included) to find their muses once again. But now that Topps Series 2 is coming out next week, it should make for an interesting time in the hobby. Sure, Chicle, Heritage, and even the big Bowman releases have been great, but it's the flagship that gets everyone excited.

Anyway, back to the point. The blogs, as you know, are mentioned here for posterity. If these blogs are yours, and you plan on starting up again, please send me an e-mail and let me know. So without further ado, the Sports Card Blogroll says goodbye to the following blogs:

So between the last time I updated the big Blogroll, I added 11 new sites and removed 7. That means the blogroll has is at +4 for the month. Let's keep the journeys going and show the world that blogging about the Hobby we love isn't going to go away anytime soon.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: