- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2003 Topps #220.
- Player Name, position, team: Jorge Posada, catcher, New York Ynkees.
- Major League Debut: September 4, 1995.
- Last Line of Statistics: 2002 stats (Yankees): 143 G, 511 AB, 79 R, 137 H, 40 2B, 1 3B, 20 HR, 99 RBI, 1 SB, .468 SLG, 81 BB, 143 SO, .268 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Signed with the Yankees as a Free Agent 05/24/1991. Bats: both, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Posada's fifth regular Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards only; doesn't include any all-star, combo, league leader cards). What do you get when you combine Topps' blue-bordered design, and a horizontal picture? A great looking card. Here is Posada, keeping his eye on the ball coming in from who knows where, anticipating the impending (and inevitable) collision at home plate. Granted, you can't see his face under the mask, but you know he's focused and ready for whatever is coming his way first (will the ball get there first, or the runner???). If you take a really good look, you can see the runner heading home (he's the guy with the black gloves that takes up the far left border of the card. The blurb on the back indicates that Jorge "idolized George Brett growing up" for the way he played (dirty - as in "gets his uniform dirty" - and he didn't use batting gloves). Because of this, Jorge doesn't use batting gloves either.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.10-$0.30.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 59 cards.