Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Milton Bradley...and Abe?

A poster on the Topps Message Boards named chiefer77 found a strange card in one of his packs and asked the members if they knew anything about it. Needless to say, the mystery from last month has been solved. Start looking at your Milton Bradley cards boys and girls...he might have somebody watching over him.


All I can say right now is that after looking at all my Milton Bradley cards...

I DON'T HAVE THIS ONE!!!

At least, not the card that's on top anyway...I have a number of cards that look like the one on the bottom.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

6 comments:

Sean Benton said...

Those sneaky Toppsters. Will have to look through mine. Bet those are SSPs and will fetch a good deal on the market

Offy said...

It's tough to tell from the picture, but that looks like a bearded Abe. They should have used the beardless Abe picture that is the reason why Abe and Milton Bradley are connected.

Unknown said...

This is Chiefer77 here. It's an exciting card for sure. I am pretty pumped about it. let's hope it does fetch a decent amount on the market. Thanks again for the blog post. Forgive me for asking, but if anybody has any additional information about it. I would love to know.

dayf said...

Oh Gawd. Cheesiest. Card. Ever. And with Topps' previous gimmickry, that's saying something. I was worried it might be subtle and I had traded it off already or burned it or something, but that is a unsubtle as you can get. That's anti-subtle.

Flash said...

Can someone explain to me why we haven't seen the Monopoly Man on Milton Bradley's cards? It's so obvious!

Jeff said...

Those crazy Topps guys. This type of stuff is good for the hobby because it generates a buzz that keeps everyone wanting to bust open packs =)

2010 Topps Video