- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1990 Topps #453.
- Player Name, position, team: Jody Davis, catcher, Atlanta Braves.
- Major League Debut: April 21, 1981.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1989 stats (Braves): 78 G, 231 AB, 12 R, 39 H, 5 2B, 0 3B, 4 HR, 19 RBI, 0 SB, .242 SLG, 23 BB, 61 SO, .169 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Mets #3rd, January 1976. Traded by the Cubs to the Braves 09/29/1988. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Davis' tenth (and final) regular Topps card (total includes both regular and traded cards). It was a sad day in Cubdom when Jo-Dee was traded to the Braves...AT THE EXTREME TAIL END OF THE SEASON!!! What was the thinking there guys??? And for who...Kevins Blankenship and Coffman??? Yeah, that was a great deal!!! Granted, he was hurt most of the year (which led to the rise of Damon Berryhill), but you couldn't have waited until AFTER THE SEASON WAS OVER??! Okay, rant over. Printed with the dark blue/indigo borders, Davis' card actually matches the team colors (kinda...at least the shade of blue). It's a great looking card, with Jody swinging for the fences (against the Dodgers it looks like based on the player near the dugout). The blurb on the back recalls Jody's heroics in the 1984 NLCS against the Padres, his .389 (7-18) batting average pacing the Cubs and .833 slugging marks setting records for a 5-game series.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.01-$0.05.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 12 cards.