- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1987 Topps #260.
- Player Name, position, team: Vida Blue, pitcher, San Francisco Giants.
- Major League Debut: July 20, 1969.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1986 stats (Giants): 28 G, 156.2 IP, 10-10, 65 R, 57 ER, 100 SO, 77 BB, 28 GS, 0 CG, 0 SHO, 0 SV, 3.27 ERA.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by A's #2nd, June 1967. Signed with the Giants as a Free Agent 04/06/1985. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Blue's sixteenth (and final) Topps card (this total includes regular and traded cards only, not any all-star, team combo, league leader, or in action cards). The famous 1987 design makes an appearance once again on the Random Topps of the Day segment. It's the second wood bordered design (the other being 1962 Topps), and the wood looks like it went through a clear stain finish, leaving the wood lighter than the one used in 1962. As this was Blue's final Topps card as a player (he did end his long career in 1986), the statistics on the back are complete. He was a six-time all-star, won the Cy Young AND MVP award in the same season (1971), and was one of a number of players who won the World Series as members of that dominating A's team from 1972-1974. The back of the card indicates that "Vida threw 35 TD Passes as high school senior."
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.02-$0.10.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 21 cards.