- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1999 Topps Traded and Rookies #T58.
- Player Name, position, team: Kit Pellow, third baseman, Kansas City Royals.
- Major League Debut: August 14, 2002.
- Last Line of Statistics: 2001 stats (Omaha Royals - AAA): 14 G, 54 AB, 8 R, 10 H, 3 2B, 0 3B, 2 HR, 6 RBI, 2 SB, .352 SLG, 2 BB, 19 SO, .185 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Royals #22nd, June 1996. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Pellow's second regular Topps card (total includes both regular and traded cards). This is Pellow's only solo Topps card. His two other cards (from 1999 Topps and 2000 Topps) included other prospects (Carlos Lee and Mike Lowell in 1999, Kevin Barker and Russ Branyan in 2000). The 1999 Topps design was probably the best of the "colored borders" era of 1998-2003 with it's gold borders and large picture, with the player's name coming down either side of the card in a very unobtrusive manner. The back of the card notes that Pellow hit "29 home runs and drove in 73. Ranked second in the Texas League in longballs, third in slugging at .580, and made the All-Star Team." Pellows did make his major league debut three years later, but spent the last two years of his major league career with the Colorado Rockies.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.07-$0.20.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 3 cards.