- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1994 Topps #52.
- Player Name, position, team: Otis Nixon, outfielder, Atlanta Braves.
- Major League Debut: September 9, 1983.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1993 stats (Braves): 134 G, 461 AB, 77 R, 124 H, 12 2B, 3 3B, 1 HR, 24 RBI, 47 SB, .315 SLG, 61 BB, 63 SO, .269 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Yankees #1st, June 1979 (Secondary Draft). Traded by the Expos to the Braves 04/01/1991. Bats: both, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Nixon's ninth regular Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards). In an era where most action shots of players are either at the plate or on the mound, it is very fitting that the picture on Nixon's card shows him doing what he does best...running the bases. In his first year with the Braves, he stole 72 bases, which would have led the league had it not been for Marquis Grissom's 76 that same year. It's a great looking card, again with 1994's iconic home plate framed picture dominating the design. The blurb on the back indicates that Otis "is the only Brave of this century to steal 40+ bases in three straight seasons 72, 41, 47). This is also Nixon's last card as a Brave as he was granted Free Agency at the end of the 1993 season, and signed on with the Boston Red Sox before the year was out.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.02-$0.10.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 22 cards.