Sunday, May 17, 2009

Coming This Week...A Nine Pack Break of 2009 Topps Series 2

After seeing a couple of posts by the Staggering Genius and the Stats on the Back guru, I decided to sneak off to Target and see if the rumors were true that 2009 Topps Series 2 packs were on sale. And sure enough, they were. So I bought nine packs of the stuff (along with six packs of Littlest Pet Shop packs...hey my daughter was with me...she got them...I swear!!!) and some time during the week, will post them online. The product is not supposed to come out until the end of this week. Why Target decided to put it out now is anybody's guess.

Anybody been to Walmart to see if they've brought out Series 2 yet???

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

P.S. For those in the audience who would like to see pack breaks on the Littlest Pet Shop packs in detail as well, please let me know. I'll have to get my daughter in here to scan cards. jba

No comments: