Monday, October 29, 2012

And Just Like That...

I fell asleep last night...you mean to tell me that was it???

The score was tied at three, and the game somehow went to extras.  Before I knew it, it was one-in-the-morning, and the local Fox affiliate was showing informercials.  So I tune in to the MLB Network to find that the Giants scored in the tenth, and held on to win Game 4 with a score of 4-3.

So congratulations once again to the San Francisco Giants, the 2012 MLB World Series Champions.  And  congratulations to the AL Champion Detroit Tigers for an incredible run in the postseason.

It's going to be a wild offseason, with free agent getting ready to move, and teams ready to restock for the 2013 season.  The Astros are moving to the American League, we're ready to have interleague games all year.  Topps is getting their final stats ready for the 2013 campaign.

I can't wait.  And for now, every team, even my Cubbies, are 0-0.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: