- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2010 Topps Pro Debut #188.
- Player Name, position, team: Tim Wheeler, outfielder, Tri-City Dust Devils.
- Level-League, Team Affiliation: Rookie-Northwest League, Colorado Rockies.
- Minor League Stats (stats with team depicted only): 68 G, 273 AB, 44 R, 70 H, 13 2B, 3 3B, 5 HR, 35 RBI, 10 SB, 29 BB, 60 SO, .381 SLG, .713 OPS, .256 AVG..
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Rockies #1st, June 2009. Bats: left. Throws: right.
- Major League Debut: n/a.
- Baseball America Organizational Ranking After Season with Team: Colorado Rockies #7 prospect after the 2009 season.
- Blurb on the back: "Nobody in Cal State Sacramento history had gone in the top three rounds of the draft before Tim was selected by the Colorado Rockies with the 32nd overall pick in 2009. A former stolen base champion of the Cape Cod League, Wheeler launched five homers and swiped 10 bags in his professional debut with Tri-City."
- Official Topps Rookie Card: n/a.
- Commentary: For sure the Tri-City that Timothy Scott Wheeler called his professional home in the 2009 season (Pasco, WA) is a lot different then what we midwesterners know as the Tri-Cities (that would be Mobile and Rock Island, IL, and Davenport, IA). Wheeler is one of the Rockies' up-and-coming prospects who, despite having an offensive hiccup in his second season with the Colorado Springs Sky Sox, the Rockies are hoping will find the form that awarded him the Best Power Prospect in the Texas League (.287-33-86-.900 OPS). With the Modesto Nuts (A-California League) in 2010, Wheeler hit for a .249 average, with 12 home runs and 63 rbi's in 129 games played. He will be competing for a spot in the outfield in Spring Training next season.