Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Ginter Code Has Been Cracked!!!

I'm not going to have a card in next year's Allen & Ginter set. Not that I didn't try, but I figured from the start that my chances of cracking the Ginter Code and winning were slim and none.

Now somebody has gone out and shared the secrets on how he "Cracked the Code." He doesn't know if he won, but he was willing to share his answers to the message board that showed the most interest. I know that before the conversion that the boys and girls on the Beckett Message Boards were trying to solve it as a group, but some of their theories were so far fetched that it became hard to watch the hysterics. I will credit them though for at least getting to the point on how to determine the order of the cards and what, if any, role the Team Orange cards could play.

I am not going to post how this individual, who mailed their answers and received confirmation that Topps got it, solved the mystery. I figure I'd let you click here to find out for yourselves. Thanks to Hand Collated for the tip.

The only thing I will say though is that I wish I bought those darn Team Orange cards at the National when I had the chance!!!

I'm going to lie down now.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: