Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Boxes of 2008 Topps Series 2 Have Arrived!!! I'm Moving to ToppsTown!

I'll be a bit busy tonight and tomorrow as I rip through packs and sort out what's what. I'm just glad they're finally here.

On an unrelated note, I moved in to ToppsTown last night. Had a late start, but I'm getting settled in. If you're looking for me in ToppsTown, my name is "The Omelet Injector." Instead of using a normal screen name (like bdj610 is not normal), they have this random name generator, and The Omelet Injector seemed to make the most sense. When I move in, I'll send a postcard. Time to go rip open some packs!!!

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got a good blog but from what I have read, ToppsTown is really meant for kids. Can we adults please stay out of it and let the kids have their fun?