- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1992 Topps #757.
- Player Name, position, team: Toby Harrah, shortstop-second baseman, Texas Rangers.
- Major League Debut: September 5, 1969.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1985 stats (Rangers): 126 G, 396 AB, 65 R, 107 H, 18 WB, 1 3B, 9 HR, 44 RBI, 11 SB, .389 SLG, 113 BB, 60 SO, .270 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Signed with the Phillies as a Free Agent 12/27/1966. Traded by the Yankees to the Rangers 02/27/1985. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Harrah's fifteenth regular Topps (total includes regular and traded cards only). You know how cool this card is??? Just like Rusty Staub was probably the last active Colt .45 in the majors in 1985, Colbert Dale "Toby" Harrah is the last Washington Senator to play in the major leagues. He was, in fact, on the second team of Senators that left DC for the heat of Texas. This was actually his second tour of duty with the Rangers. Harrah was a four time All-Star and had been playing for 16 seasons (with the Senators/Rangers, Indians, and Yankees) before making his return to Texas. He would go on to play his final season with the Rangers in 1986 before calling it a career. Since then, he's been a coach or manager in the minor leagues. He even got to manage the Rangers for half a season in 1992. The blurb on the back below the stats only mentions that Toby's first Topps card was 1972 Topps #104. There really wasn't much room for anything else, not even the Talkin' Baseball box.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.05-$0.15.
- How many cards of each player do I own?: 17 cards.