So this week, I decided to go ahead and open one pack of cards that I bought last weekend at Target. Yesterday, I opened my first ever pack of 2010 Topps National Chicle. Here is what was waiting for me when I opened my pack of 2010 Topps series 1:
The cards that came out of the pack are (in the order of how they were packaged):
- #267 Toronto Blue Jays Franchise History (Cito Gaston)
- #35 Rick Porcello (funny, this was also the second card in the Chicle pack that I opened yesterday)
- #128 Garrett Mock
- #159 Vernon Wells
- #315 Scott Kazmir
- #1 Prince Fielder (and the infamous bowling pin strike...the one where a certain defending Cy Young winner decided to go for a bit retribution...in a Spring Training game).
- #CMT56 Dustin Pedroia 2007 Original Back (the big hit...too bad I already have this card!!!)
- #TTT25 Manny Ramirez Ticket to ToppsTown
- #275 Kurt Suzuki
- #239 Juan Uribe (Yahoo!!!...that's the sign on the outfield wall...not my response for getting the card)
- #320 Brian McCann (your 2010 MLB All-Star Game MVP!!!)
- #224 Rod Barajas
My thoughts...hey, I got me an Original Back...that I don't need!!! Does anybody want to trade? I still need the 2005 card from series 1 (and a bunch of other cards from series 2). Otherwise, I was hoping for a Target card or at least one of the legends SP. Or at least a Million Card Giveaway code card. Oh well.
Here's hoping that the series 2 pack has something worth writing home about. Don't get me wrong, the base cards are great. But I still need a few inserts. Tomorrow, it's the pack of Topps 206.