Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's Late, but It's Time to Clean the Blogroll!

I normally do these posts on or around the 20th, 21st, or 22nd of the month. It's now the 26th!!! Where did the time go?

On to the business at hand. When we last updated the blogroll, there were 304 active blogs. This past month, we added 18 new sites onto the Sports Card Blogroll (or as it was affectionately called by some commenters the SCBR...I like that). So at present, we are at 322 blogs. Unfortunately, some of the blogs have reached that dreaded six months of inactivity, so it's time to put them to pasture (or at least in the little section on the sidebar mentioning what blogs are going to be removed). This time, the blogroll says goodbye to:

Nine blogs removed this month, that brings the total down to 313, which means we gained nine blogs (+9) as we start the next month. As always, if you blog about our Hobby, please make sure to e-mail me at bdj610@hotmail.com so I can add you to the roll. If you blog is no longer on the roll and you plan on bringing it back, please let me know so I can add you to the active roster.

To those who use the SCBR, thank you very much, and for the kind words. It is just as fun for me to maintain the Blogroll as it is knowing that people are using it.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you just gotta clean house.