- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2008 Topps Updates and Highlights #UH305
- Name, position, team: Ben Francisco, outfielder, Cleveland Indians.
- Major League Debut: May 1, 2007.
- Last Line of Statistics: 2007 stats (Indians): 25 G, 82 AB, 10 R, 17 H, 5 2B, 0 3B, 3 HR, 12 RBI, 0 SB, 3 BB, 19 SO, .500 SLG, .803 OPS, .274 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Indians #5th June, 2002. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Francisco's second Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards only). Lots of circles on both sides of the cards in 2008. I guess it was to make up for all the squares that popped up the year before. Ben Francisco's first Topps card actually appeared in the 2003 Topps Traded set (as one of the millions of First Year Players). While waiting for the eventual call up to Cleveland, Francisco spent five seasons in the Tribe's minor league program. Starting in Mahoning, to Lake County, then onto Akron, and a season and a half in Buffalo before making his MLB debut. The back of his card reads that "Ben wound up being Cleveland's most dependable corner outfielder. On 06/04/2008, he was the first Indians rookie in 28 years with a five-hit game." Francisco is now with the Philadelphia Phillies, traded by the Tribe in the Cliff Lee deal. He is the fourth outfielder, and a valuable member of the bench as the Phils try to hold off the Braves in the NL East.
- Beckett value: $0.12-$0.30.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 7 cards.