Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pack Break Week: 2010 Topps Series 2


So this week, I decided to go ahead and open one pack of cards that I bought last weekend at Target. To review, on Monday, I opened my first ever pack of 2010 Topps National Chicle. Tuesday's pack was from 2010 Topps series 1. Wednesday, I tore into a pack of 2010 Topps 206. Today, it's a pack from 2010 Topps series 2. What was in the pack?:


The cards that came out of the pack are (in the order of how they were packaged):
  • #569 Jacoby Ellsbury
  • #495 Carlos Peña
  • #437 Luke Hochevar
  • #632 Daric Barton
  • #642 San Diego Padres Franchise History
  • #410 Oakland Athletics Team Card


  • #CMT84 Tom Seaver 1977 Regular Back (hoping for the original back, but oh well)
  • #TMC-20 Carl Yaztrzemski Million Card Giveaway (will let you know what I unlocked in a second)
  • #17 of 45 Honus Wagner 1951 Red Back mini card (yay!!!)
  • Justin Morneau Topps Attax Code Card
  • #354 Evan Longoria
  • #658 Tommy Hunter


My thoughts...Nice to have the mini card. I first thought that I didn't want to collect the cards, but then I thought it would be nice to get the whole set of both backs. Nice selection of players, so this wasn't a fully horrible pack. The Million Card Giveaway code card is awesome. Let's see who I got:

Code m3Q7Zn8Zx=

1967 Topps Dick Selma #386

That leaves the 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter pack as the last to open for Pack Break Week. Will there be a Carabao card in my future? Tune in tomorrow at 9:00 am and find out.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not too shabby.