- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1984 Topps Traded #91T.
- Player Name, position, team: Tony Perez, first baseman, Cincinnati Reds.
- Major League Debut: July 26, 1964.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1983 stats (Phillies): 91 G, 253 AB, 18 R, 610 H, 11 2B, 2 3B, 6 HR, 43 RBI, 1 SB, .372 SLG, 28 BB, 57 SO, .241 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Signed with the Reds as a Free Agent 03/12/1960. Traded by the Phillies to the Reds 12/05/1983. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Perez' twentieth regular Topps (total includes regular and traded cards only). The future Hall of Famer returned to the Reds via trade after the 1983 season. Seven years prior, he left for the bright lights of Montréal, spending three seasons with lés Expos. That was followed by a three year run with the Red Sox, and a one year stay in Philadelphia (which included a run to the World Series with the Phillies). By this time, he was already starting to wind down his career, and in his last three seasons with the Reds played no more than 77 games per year. He didn't have much left to prove to the world, he was already a two-time World Series champion, played in three more, was a seven-time All-Star, a perennial MVP candidate, and one of the main cogs that kept the Big Red Machine running in the 70's. After ten years on the ballot, he was finally voted for induction into Baseball's Hall of Fame.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.40-$1.00.
- How many cards of each player do I own?: 32 cards.