- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1990 Topps #133.
- Player Name, position, team: Ricky Horton, pitcher, St. Louis Cardinals.
- Major League Debut: April 7, 1984.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1989 stats (Cardinals): 11 G, 45.2 IP, 0-3, 24 R, 24 ER, 14 SP, 10 BB, 8 GS, 0 CG, 0 SHO, 0 SV, 4.73 ERA.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Cardinals #4th June, 1980. Signed with the Cardinals as a Free Agent 07/20/1989. Bats: left, Throws: left.
- Any special information about this specific card: Horton's eighth and final regular Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards only). Because of the randomness, there are some cards within the 1990 set that look great. Any green bordered cards of the Oakland Athletics, for example, works. A blue Cubs card? Absolutely. An orange bordered card of a St. Louis Cardinal? Really??? The red bordered cards would have worked better. But I digress. Horton's career started with the Cardinals, and after a two year run with the White Sox and Dodgers, returned to the Cards as a free agent. He pitched for one more year with the Redbirds before hanging up his spikes for good after the 1990 season. He finished his career with a record of 32-27, an ERA of 3.76, 319 K's, a WHIP of 1.363. Was a really good pitcher regardless of how he was used.
- Beckett value: $0.01-$0.05.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 8 cards.
Tomorrow's card will be: Thursday: 1992 Topps #275. Post will arrive at 1:00 PM CST. Hope you will be too.