- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1995 Topps #116.
- Player Name, position, team: Rob Butler, outfielder, Toronto Blue Jays.
- Major League Debut: June 12, 1993.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1994 stats (Blue Jays): 41 G, 74 AB, 13 R, 13 H, 0 2B, 1 3B, 0 HR, 5 RBI, 0 SB, .203 SLG, 7 BB, 8 SO, .213 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Signed with the Blue Jays as a Free Agent 09/24/1990. Bats: left, Throws: left.
- Any special information about this specific card: Butler's third and final regular Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards only). Although you don't get to see a clear shot of Butler's face on the front of the card, you do get a "scoreboard" version on the back, thanks to Mitsubishi's Diamond Vision. A native of East London, Ontario, he became the sixth Canadian to play for the Blue Jays. The blurb on the back quotes Butler as saying, "I had tears in my eyes," upon reaching the majors for the first time. Although this is his final Topps card, Rob Butler returned to the majors in 1997 with the Phillies and returned to the Blue Jays for a few games in 1999. He played a total of 109 career MLB games, hit 0 home runs, drove in 21 RBI's, a .243 batting average, and a .630 OPS. But those are his numbers in the US. In Canada, he joined the Toronto Maple Leafs Baseball Club (not to be confused with the NHL Maple Leafs, although when looking for Rob Butler's cards, it comes up with a hockey player, not a baseball player), a semi-pro team. He led the Maple Leafs in a number of offensive categories, and finally retired from the game in 2005. Who says you can't go home again???
- Beckett value: $0.05-$0.15.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 3 cards.