- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1992 Topps #5.
- Player Name, position, team: Dave Winfield, outfielder, California Angels.
- Special: 1991 Record Breaker.
- Any special information about this specific card: Unlike in past years, Topps doesn't add the record the future Hall of Famer broke. And that's fine. Too much text would have detracted from the picture on the card. All the fun details about what he did is on the back (and is why people should get back in the habit of reading the backs of their cards). The teaser line reads, "He Shows the Youngsters How to Do It" and the main headline (in big bold pink letters...pink???), "Winfield Becomes Oldest to Cycle in Baseball History." On 06/24/1991, Winfield's Angels took on the Kansas City Royals. Batting fourth that day, and playing in right, Winfield went 5-5 with scored three runs, and drove in three more in a 9-4 win. Dave singled in the first inning, doubled to lead off the third, homered with a man on in the fifth, hit another single in the sixth, and finally cruised into third leading off the eighth inning. At the age of 39, he "surpassed the Pirates Honus Wagner (08/22/1912) and Chris Speier (07/09/1988), who were both 38 years of age when achieving the feat."
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.01-$0.05.