- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1976 Topps #476.
- Player Name, position, team: Bob Moose, pitcher, Pittsburgh Pirates.
- Major League Debut: September 19, 1967.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1975 stats (Pirates): 23 G, 60 IP, 2-2, 30 R, 28 ER, 34 SO 25 BB, 3.71 ERA.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Pirates #17th June, 1965. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Moose's ninth and final regular Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards only). If there was a color scheme that I would associate with the Pirates, especially in the mid to late 70's, green would not be included in it. So why did Topps a yellow and green color design for this card??? Moose was part of the dominant Pirate teams of the early 70's, including the World Series winning team in 1971. The Pennsylvania native's best year was in 1969 when in 44 games pitched, he had a record of 14-3, an ERA of 2.97, and struck out a career high 165 batters. The back of his card recalls the no-hitter he pitched agains the Mets on 09/20/1969, and that he held the Astros hitless for 7.2 innings at legendary Forbes Field 06/14/1968. Sadly, after the 1976 season, Moose died in a car crash on his way to Bill Mazeroski's golf course in Ohio. It was his 29th birthday. So although he did play in the 1976 season, this is his final card as an active player.
- Beckett value: $0.15-$0.40.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 1 cards.