- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1995 Topps Traded and Rookies #65T.
- Player Name, position, team: Marquis Grissom, outfielder, Atlanta Braves.
- Major League Debut: August 22, 1989.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1994 stats (Expos): 110 G, 475 AB, 96 R, 137 H, 25 2B, 4 3B, 11 HR, 45 RBI, 36 SB, .427 SLG, 41 BB, 66 SO, .288 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Expos #3rd June, 1988. Traded by the Expos to the Braves 04/06/1995. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Grissom's seventh Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards only, does not include his 1990 MLB Debut '89 card). I've always wondered what the name of the font was that was used to create the name lettering for the 1995 Topps designs. Not only for baseball, but for football and basketball as well. Because it was pretty much the same design for each of the three sports, with the only difference being the name font. Otherwise, everything else, from the tear pattern of the picture and the font for the team name and position were exactly the same (somewhat). With the strike finally over, and spring training in full swing, the Braves realized that they needed a leadoff hitter. So a deal was made, sending the Expos' second-leading base stealer to the Braves for three players. Thus beginning the dismantling of the Montréal Expos. You'd think he'd be smiling, with the new environment and all. But based on this photo, he doesn't look too happy about coming to Atlanta. Cheer up Marquis, you're going to help this team win the World Series.
- Beckett value: $0.15-$0.40.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 29 cards.