Friday, September 9, 2011

Did Everybody Get a Good Laugh???

It seems that the scammers out in Africa have found the e-mail address that I use to send blogs when I have little to no access to blogger.  That's extremely annoying, and I am terribly sorry about that.  I guess I'm now going to have to change the e-mail address so they can't get to it. 
 
And I thought it was a private e-mail address.  I guess Google got hacked or something.
 
So to the bloggers using Google's Blogger service.  Keep an eye on your sites.  And stay relevant.  Otherwise, your site will turn into spam central (unless, of course, that is the intent of your site).

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama
 
 

1 comment:

Wilson said...

I figured that was due to a random spam catching your blog-to email. Though at first I read through looking for the subtle joke you might have been playing.