- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2013 Topps #395.
- Player Name, position, team: Alexei Ramirez, shortstop, Chicago White Sox.
- Major League Debut: March 31, 2008.
- Last Line of Statistics: 2012 stats (White Sox): 158 G, 593 AB, 59 R, 157 H, 24 2B, 4 3B, 9 HR, 73 RBI, 20 SB, 16 BB, 77 SO, .364 SLG, .651 OPS, .265 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Signed with the White Sox as a Free Agent 01/22/2008. Bats: right. Throws: right.
- Number of regular Topps Cards (includes regular and traded cards only): 5. This is his fifth Topps card.
- Blurb on the back: "Alexei has been more consistent than spectacular in all phases of the game in his five seasons, almost to his own detriment. Though he's rarely hailed as a star, the numbers beg to differ. In that period, Ramirez ranks sixth in RBI, seventh in homers, and eighth in hits as a shortstop. His 20 stolen bases and .982 FLD% in 2012 were both career highs."
- Commentary: Some people believe that the 2013 Topps Baseball design element looks like a turtle. Personally, I think it looks like a ship you'd find on either Star Wars or Star Trek. But either way, it's a very interesting design. Alexei Fernando (Rodriguez) Ramirez was one of the few bright spots on an admittedly bad White Sox team in 2013. While he didn't supply the power in 2013 (6 home runs, 48 rbi's...a far cry from his 21 home run/77 rbi rookie season), he led the team in hits (181) and batting average (.284) and achieved a career high (up to this point) in stolen bases (30). Now heading into his seventh season on the South Side, the former Silver Slugger award winner is now fourth in seniority, and is being looked upon to mentor the Sox' newest export, first baseman Jose Abreu.
- Beckett value: $0.07-$0.20.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 28 cards.
Tomorrow is Retro Sunday, the one day of the week that we feature a card from 1951-1975. The card we will feature tomorrow is: 1974 Topps #478. Come back at 1:00 PM CST to see who (or what) it is.