- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2008 Topps #641.
- Player Name, position, team: LaTroy Hawkins, pitcher, Minnesota Twins.
- Major League Debut: April 29, 1995.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1997 stats (Twins): 20 G, 103.1 IP, 6-12, 71 R, 67 ER, 58 SO, 47 BB, 20 GS, 0 CG, 0 SHO, 0 SV, 5.84 ERA.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Twins #7th, June 1991. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Hawkins' third regular Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards only). The 1998 Topps set began the six year period of using colored borders for their sets. Topps must not have saved the shade of gold used for this set as they've had a hard time re-creating the color for reprint cards (see the 2005 Topps Rookie Cup reprints). The pictures used appear to have beveled edges and above a name plate that also includes the team logo within it. LaTroy was used as a starting pitcher for his first few years with the Twins. Of course, now we know him as a journeyman reliever, playing for the Cubs, Giants, Orioles, Rockies, Yankees, Astros, and Brewers. The blurb on the back mentions that LaTroy "struck out eight consecutive batters for Fort Wayne, en route to setting a Midwest League record with 15 in the game."
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.12-$0.30.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 13 cards.