- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1997 Topps #133.
- Player Name, position, team: Randy Myers, pitcher, Baltimore Orioles.
- Major League Debut: October 6. 1985.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1996 stats (Orioles): 62 G, 58.2 IP, 4-4, 24 R, 23 ER, 74 SO, 29 BB, 0 GS, 0 CG, 0 SHO, 31 SV, 3.53 ERA.
- Any special information about players: Drafted by the Mets #1st (Special), June, 1982. Signed with the Orioles as a Free Agent 12/14/1995. Bats: left, Throws: left.
- Any special information about this specific card: Myers' fifteenth (and final) regular Topps (total includes regular and traded cards only). The 1997 set used red and green frames depending on what league the player's team is from. Why red and green? Because for many years, the annual MLB League guides were called the Red Book for the American League and Green Book for the National League (which is also why they used those colors for the trim line along the player name box from the prior year's set). Randy had just finished his tour of duty with the Chicago Cubs, where he had gained quite a cult following, and signed with the Orioles to give the team an established closer. He had a very good year in 1996, with 31 saves, helping lead the O's to second place in the AL East, and the Wild Card berth. He would play for one more year with the O's, before finishing his career with the Blue Jays and Padres in 1998.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.07-$0.20.
- How many cards of each player do I own?: 17 cards.