- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1983 Topps #514.
- Player Name, position, team: Rudy Law, outfielder, Chicago White Sox.
- Major League Debut: September 12, 1978.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1982 stats (White Sox): 121 G, 336 AB, 55 R, 107 H, 15 2B, 8 3B, 3 HR, 32 RBI, 36 SB, .438 SLG, 23 BB, 41 SO, .318 AVG.
- Any special information about players: Signed with the Dodgers as a Free Agent 09/01/1975. Traded by the Dodgers to the White Sox 03/30/1982. Bats: left, Throws: left.
- Any special information about this specific card: Law's third regular Topps (total includes regular and traded cards only). Law joins Wade Boggs and Jim Beattie as two-time subjects on the Random Card of the Day segment (I know we had Ichiro on twice too, but one was a GG card, so that doesn't necessarily count). The 1983 season, in which the White Sox won their first AL Western Division Championship, was probably Rudy's best season in the bigs. He was second in the AL in stolen bases with 77 of them, and actually was in the running for AL MVP (okay, so he finished 21st that year). In 1982, his first year with the Pale Hose, and according to the 1982 Highlights section below the stats, Rudy: belted a homer in 7-4 victory at Detroit on May 8; had 3 singles with a stolen base in a win vs. Angels June 10; and went 305 with a homer at New York on August 4.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.05-$0.15.
- How many cards of each player do I own?: 8 cards.