- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1993 Topps Traded #47T.
- Player Name, position, team: Wade Boggs, third baseman, New York Yankees.
- Major League Debut: April 10, 1982.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1995 stats (Yankees): 126 G, 460 AB, 76 R, 149 H, 22 2B, 4 3B, 5 HR, 63 RBI, 1 SB, ..422 SLG, 74 BB, 50 SO, .324 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Red Sox #7th, June 1976. Signed with the Yankees as a Free Agent 12/15/1992. Bats Left, Throws: right.443/1386
- Any special information about this specific card: Boggs' fifteenth regular Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards only, not any combo, all-star, league leader cards). In what looks to be a Topps Card Randomizer first, it has chosen a second card of a player already featured on the CotD. And what makes it even better was that he was featured just last week!!! That saves time on typing out the specifics. So it's three seasons since joining the Yankees, and Boggs is doing rather well for himself. In fact, since signing with the "Bronx Bombers," he has been an hitting machine, with a .320 clip (443/1386) in this three seasons thus far, to go along with 18 home runs and 177 runs driven in. He ends the 1995 season and begins the next helping a young shortstop get accustomed to playing in Yankee Stadium (I think we all know who that is...right?). On the card, you can't see his eyes, but you know he's focused on his swing. The back of the card simply mentions that Boggs "owns the all-time record for third basemen with 10 straight All-Star Game starts. In fact, his back up for the first couple of years representing NY at the ASG was the player who replaced him in Boston.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.10-$0.30.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 88 cards.