- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1988 Topps #735.
- Player Name, position, team: Andy Pettitte, pitcher, New York Yankees.
- Major League Debut: April 29, 1995.
- Last Line of Statistics: 2001 stats (Yankees): 31 G, 200.2 IP, 15-10, 103 R, 88 ER, 164 SO, 41 BB, 31 GS, 2 CG, 0 SHO, 0 SV, 3.99 ERA.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Yankees 22nd, June 1990. Bats: left, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Pettitte's eighth regular Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards only). In horizontal form, the 2002 Topps design actually looks nice. Yes, they've wasted a lot of room where the Topps logo is, and the ribbon where the name is located is a lot longer than if the card was vertically oriented; but it still looks good. Pettitte's looks like he's ready to throw a 90+ mph fastball at the poor batter standing at the plate. The blurb on the back mentions that Andy "was named MVP of the 2001 ALCS...when Pettitte starts in postseason games, the Yanks are now 17-5." By this time this card was out,, Pettitte was a four-time World Series winner, a two-time All-Star, and a perennial Cy Young candidate. And his best was still to come.
- Beckett value: $0.10-$0.30.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 45 cards.